FRAME Implementation Group
To develop a consistent shared framework that promotes defensible and ethical risk assessment and management practice that is proportionate to risk, legitimate to role, appropriate for the task in hand and is communicated meaningfully.
- To advance the adoption of the agreed risk assessment and management framework that supports multi-agency practice through a shared understanding of roles and responsibilities, the practice process and a common language of risk.
- To advance the adoption of the agreed standards of practice and develop guidelines that support proportionate, evidence based, defensible decision making.
- To inform policy decisions relating to risk assessment and management with learning from national and international research and practice, and ensure that emerging and future policy is consistent with the agreed framework.
- To work with stakeholders to identify and develop necessary learning and development opportunities to advance the practice within their agency.
- To promote implementation integrity of risk instruments through quality assurance and evaluation mechanisms, and the commissioning of necessary research to support responsible application in Scotland.
- To engage relevant stakeholders in developing their understanding of and commitment to the framework.
Community Justice Authorities -
The Risk Management Authority accepts no responsibility for information contained in external websites.
The Copyright for information contained in the sites rests with the relevant site authority.